Iraqi Federal Court suspends referendum

The Iraqi Federal Court has decided to suspend the referendum scheduled to be held on September 25th in Iraqi Kurdistan.

The Iraqi Federal Court has decided to suspend the referendum scheduled to be held on September 25th in Iraqi Kurdistan.

Barzani: No decision has been taken regarding the postponement of the referendum

Meanwhile, Iraqi Kurdistan Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani said that so far there is no taken decision on the postponement of the referendum to be held on September 25.

Speaking Russia Today Barzani said, “So far there is no taken decision in Kurdistan Region on the postponement of the referendum that to be held on September 25.”

“America has already explained it. At the same time, McGurk had an opinion about the timing of the referendum that it is not the right time. We have clearly told them that it is the right time for the referendum. Hence, both sides have different views on the issue,” Barzani added. (ILKHA)

İlk yorum yazan siz olun
UYARI: Küfür, hakaret, rencide edici cümleler veya imalar, inançlara saldırı içeren, imla kuralları ile yazılmamış,
Türkçe karakter kullanılmayan ve büyük harflerle yazılmış yorumlar onaylanmamaktadır.

İngilizce Haberleri

Turkey, US hold high-level defense meeting in Washington
7 Azerbaijani soldiers killed in clashes with Armenian forces
Yapıcıoğlu: Turkey should make an intense effort to end Syrian conflict
Turkish Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu to visit Moldova
A 5.0 magnitude earthquake hits northwestern Turkey