The boat carrying the immigrants sinks: 60 lost

60 people lost in Libyan off after the infiltration of the inflatable boat carrying immigrants.

Flavio Di Giacomo, the spokesman of the International Organization for Migration (IOM), explained in his twitter account that the inflatable boat was carrying about 140 people was sank in Libyan off.

Giacomo, based on what the 80 people rescued on the boat told him, said on Monday, June 26th, that the boat departed from Libya began taking water 5 hours later.

Giacomo, who reported that these people who were clinging to the pieces of the boat until the dark, had been rescued by another boat that arrived later, explained that 60 unreachable people had lost their lives in the Mediterranean.

ILKHA

İlk yorum yazan siz olun
UYARI: Küfür, hakaret, rencide edici cümleler veya imalar, inançlara saldırı içeren, imla kuralları ile yazılmamış,
Türkçe karakter kullanılmayan ve büyük harflerle yazılmış yorumlar onaylanmamaktadır.

İngilizce Haberleri

Turkey, US hold high-level defense meeting in Washington
7 Azerbaijani soldiers killed in clashes with Armenian forces
Yapıcıoğlu: Turkey should make an intense effort to end Syrian conflict
Turkish Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu to visit Moldova
A 5.0 magnitude earthquake hits northwestern Turkey