- TURKEY DETAİNS 10 MEMBERS OF DAESH
- PKK/YPG ATTACKS CİVİLİANS İN SE TURKEY
- TURKEY BUDGET BALANCE POST A DEFİCİT OF 85.8 BİLLİON TURKİSH LİRAS
- ZİONİSTS TO EXPAND SETTLEMENTS İN OCCUPİED WEST BANK
- AUGUST İNDUSTRİAL OUTPUT İNDEX DROPS: TURKSTAT
- 595 PKK/YPG MEMBERS NEUTRALİZED: TURKEY DEFENSE MİNİSTRY
- DONALD TRUMP TO İSSUE EXECUTİVE ORDER AUTHORİSİNG SANCTİONS AGAİNST TURKEY
- TUNİSİANS CELEBRATE KAİS SAİED'S LANDSLİDE VİCTORY
- TURKEY TO CONTİNUE İTS FİGHT AGAİNST DEASH: A TURKİSH OFFİCİAL
- 550 PKK/YPG MEMBERS NEUTRALİZES İN SYRİA: TURKİSH DEFENSE MİNİSTRY
U.S. and Kabul government shoot wedding ceremony: 35 deadAt least 35 civilians were killed in an attack by US and Kabul government forces in the Musa Kale district of Helmand province in southern Afghanistan.
33,000 people fired through delegated legislation in Turkey33,000 people were expelled by decree, Minister of the Interior Süleyman Soylu said Monday.
Families in sit-in protest: We are constantly threatenedFamilies who continue sit-in protest outside the HDP office in Diyarbakir for their children allegedly kidnapped to the rural areas, say they are constantly threatened.
Children come together for salaahHundreds of children came together in Istanbul in the "Life is Beautiful with Prayer" program organized by Marmara Coordination of the Qur'an Generation Platform.
9 PKK members killed in Şırnak, SE of Turkey9 PKK members were killed in an air-assisted operation in the rural Beytüşşebap, district of Şırnak, a southeastern province of Turkey.
We will not be the one to wage the war with the US: Javad ZarifIranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said: "I am not sure if we can avoid war, but we will not be the one who started it and whoever started it first will not be the one who ends it."
Car rams into mosque in FranceAn attacker carried out an attack targeting a mosque with his car in Colmar, France.
President Erdoğan in the United StatesPresident Recep Tayyip Erdoğan arrived in New York to attend the 74th Session of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly.
We don’t have any such desire as to have a confrontation with the U.S.: Erdoğan"We don’t have any such desire as to have a confrontation with the U.S. However, we cannot afford to ignore the support the U.S. provides to the terrorist organizations in a place where it is not invited," President Erdoğan said.
Hundreds detained in EgyptHundreds of people have been detained in anti-Abdul Fattah Sisi demonstrations since Friday, the Egyptian Center for Economic and Social Rights announced Sunday.
Egyptians take squares in hopes of revolutionPeople chanted anti-coup slogans against Sisi and the military junta in many cities in Egypt, showing their hope for a new revolution.