- TURKEY DETAİNS 10 MEMBERS OF DAESH
- PKK/YPG ATTACKS CİVİLİANS İN SE TURKEY
- TURKEY BUDGET BALANCE POST A DEFİCİT OF 85.8 BİLLİON TURKİSH LİRAS
- ZİONİSTS TO EXPAND SETTLEMENTS İN OCCUPİED WEST BANK
- AUGUST İNDUSTRİAL OUTPUT İNDEX DROPS: TURKSTAT
- 595 PKK/YPG MEMBERS NEUTRALİZED: TURKEY DEFENSE MİNİSTRY
- DONALD TRUMP TO İSSUE EXECUTİVE ORDER AUTHORİSİNG SANCTİONS AGAİNST TURKEY
- TUNİSİANS CELEBRATE KAİS SAİED'S LANDSLİDE VİCTORY
- TURKEY TO CONTİNUE İTS FİGHT AGAİNST DEASH: A TURKİSH OFFİCİAL
- 550 PKK/YPG MEMBERS NEUTRALİZES İN SYRİA: TURKİSH DEFENSE MİNİSTRY
VW to build a new plant in ManisaGerman automotive giant VW pointed to Turkey as the address for its new manufacturing plant. The decision was made to set up the factory in Manisa, an Aegean region city.
106 aftershocks rock Istanbul after the earthquakeAftershocks continue to occur following the 5.8 magnitude earthquake in Istanbul.
Attack on Turkey's Maarif Foundation in SomaliaFour people reportedly were injured in an attack on a vehicle belonging to the Turkish Maarif Foundation, in Mogadishu, the Somali capital.
Muslim-owned organizations to be closed in AustriaThe Austrian National Assembly passed a motion calling for the closure of associations belonging to the Union of Turkish-Islamic Cultural Association in Europe [ATIB] and the Milli Görüş [National Vision Movement].
Turkish MPs will also not be able to use flashlights in their vehiclesOffice vehicles carrying MPs, mayors, prefects, rectors, heads of departments and directors of institutions will not be able to use flash lamps.
5.8 magnitude earthquake in IstanbulA 5.8 magnitude earthquake struck off Istanbul's Silivri coast on Thursday.
TV channel to be set up to battle IslamophobiaTurkey, Pakistan, and Malaysia are setting up joint TV channels to combat Islamophobia.
What happens in Egypt is a reflection of the internal strife within the regimeJamaat Al-Islami official Al-Ghamri said the events in Egypt are a reflection of internal strife within the regime and called for the support on the values of the 25 January Revolution.
Our answer to negotiating with the US under sanctions and pressure is no: RouhaniSpeaking at the U.N.G.A., Iran's President Rouhani addressed the U.S. that requesting negotiations with Iran under embargo and sanctions, said: "Let the United States stop the embargoes to pave the way for negotiation."
We will lead efforts for an effective fight against Islamophobia and racism: ErdoğanSpeaking at an event on "Countering Hate Speech", President Erdoğan said: "We as Turkey will continue to spearhead all efforts to actively fight against rising Islamophobia, racism and hate speech."
More than 1100 people detained in EgyptMore than 1100 people were reportedly detained after demonstrations demanding the resignation of coupist Sisi.