Turkish PM: Raqqa operation started
Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım said the Raqqa operation started on 2 June.
Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım said that at the night connecting June 2 to 3 June, the Raqqa operation had already started and that the US had made the necessary information before the operation.
Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım, who met with representatives of media at the Çankaya Mansion last night, made statements about the agenda.
Raqqa operation
Yıldırım said: “We expressed our discomfort at all levels in this regard, but they expressed to us that ‘it is not a choice, it is an obligation and that relations with PYD/YPG after this operation will not be continued for a long time. It is a tactical business association'. The assurances given are that the weapons to be used here will not be used by terrorist groups in our country and that there will not be any possibility of using against our security forces and our citizens.
ILKHA
Türkçe karakter kullanılmayan ve büyük harflerle yazılmış yorumlar onaylanmamaktadır.