- GULF LEADERS TO GATHER İN RİYADH
- NEW ZEALAND ROCKED BY A 5.3-MAGNİTUDE EARTHQUAKE
- WE STAND BY ALL THE DOWNTRODDEN WHEREVER THEY ARE İN THE WORLD: ERDOĞAN
- ANOTHER MOTHER REUNİTES WİTH HER SON
- PRESİDENT ERDOĞAN CONDEMNS AWARDİNG OF NOBEL PRİZE İN LİTERATURE TO HANDKE
- 565 MORTAR SHELLS WERE DEFUSED İN RAS AL-AYN: TURKİSH DEFENSE MİNİSTRY
- THERE İS NO JUSTİFİCATİON FOR THE EXİSTENCE OF NATO, HÜDA PAR SAYS
- MUSLİMS İN UGANDA NEED MOSQUES
- RUSSİA AND UKRAİNE AGREE ON CEASEFİRE BY THE END OF 2019
- NEGLECTİNG AFGHANİSTAN TO CAUSE İRREPARABLE HARM, ERDOĞAN SAYS
OPEC meeting begins today in ViennaThe Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries' (OPEC) meeting will begin on Thursday in Austrian capital Vienna.
Hamas denies receiving offer for long-term truce with zionist occupation gangsMember of Hamas Political Bureau Khalil al-Hayya denied that his movement had received an offer for a long-term ceasefire or such proposal had been discussed with mediators or studied by the Hamas leadership.
Yetim Eli helps orphaned children studying Holy Qur'an memorization in UgandaThe international charity organization European Yetim Eli has provided clothing and stationery to orphaned children studying Holy Qur'an memorization in Uganda.
U.S. mulls sending 14,000 more soldiers to Middle EastThe Trump administration is considering sending additional 14,000 troops to Middle East, U.S. officials said.
UN asks zionist gangs to leave Golan HeightsThe UN General Assembly has adopted a resolution demanding zionist gangs to leave occupied Golan Heights.
Erdoğan meets with U.S. President TrumpTurkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan met with US President Donald Trump.
PKK/YPG members kill 45 innocent civilians and wounded 244 since 9 OctoberPKK/YPG members have killed 45 innocent civilians and wounded 244 since 9 October, Turkish Defense Ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.
Erdoğan attends NATO Leaders MeetingTurkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan attended the NATO Leaders Meeting in London.
I like Turkey and I get along well with Erdoğan:Trump" I like Turkey and I get along well with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan," U.S. President Donald Trump said in his comments in London ahead of a two-day NATO summit.
Gunmen kill Japanese doctor in AfghanistanGunmen have killed Japanese physician Tetsu Nakamura and five Afghans, including the doctor’s bodyguards, the driver and a passenger in Nangarhar province of Afghanistan on Wednesday.
Report: Zionist occupation gangs detained 360 Palestinians in NovemberZionist occupation gangs detained 360 Palestinian civilians, including eight women and 58 children, over the past month, a human rights group said.
Zionist gangs attack a Palestinian womanZionist occupation gangs attack a Palestinian woman at the Al Aqsa mosque on Tuesday.