- TURKEY DECLARES A NEW NEVTEX İN THE MEDİTERRANEAN
- TURKEY’S PRESİDENTİAL CABİNET TO CONVENE UNDER PRESİDENT ERDOĞAN’S CHAİRMANSHİP
- CORONAVİRUS WORLDWİDE: THE NUMBER OF CONFİRMED CASES RİSES TO 20,026,161
- ERDOĞAN: TURKEY HAS MADE SİGNİFİCANT PROGRESS TO DEVELOP VACCİNES AND DRUGS FOR COVID-19
- ZİONİST REGİME’S TANKS ATTACK GAZA SİTES
- IRAN'S DEATH TOLL FROM CORONAVİRUS RİSES TO 18,427
- GLOBAL DEATH TOLL FROM CORONAVİRUS PANDEMİC RİSES TO 729,661
- US TO CUT İTS FORCES TO HALF İN AFGHANİSTAN
- 8 SOLDİERS KİLLED AND 14 OTHERS İNJURED İN A CAR BOMB ATTACK İN SOMALİA
- PALESTİNİANS BİD FAREWELL TO MOTHER KİLLED İN ZİONİST FORCES RAİD
Erdoğan, President Michel Aoun of Lebanon talk over phoneTurkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan talked to President Michel Aoun of Lebanon over the phone.
HÜDA PAR releases a message of condolence for LebanonHÜDA PAR Chairman İshak Sağlam issued a message of condolence for those who lost their lives in the explosion that took place in Beirut.
A huge blast rocks Lebanon's capital, BeirutLebanon govt said the number of injured is very high but no deaths have been reported so far.
Curfew declared in southeastern TurkeyTurkish authorities has declared military curfew in 5 villages in the southeastern city of Siirt, the provincial governor's office said in a statement on Tuesday.
Altun: Our state stands by our cerished nation with all its institutions and facilitiesTurkey's Director of Communications, Fahrettin Altun, shared a post on his Twitter account regarding the earthquake that hit eastern Turkey.
Iran reports 212 new deaths from coronavirus in the last 24 hoursIran has reported 212 new deaths from coronavirus over the past 24 hours, bringing the number of deaths from the virus to 17,617, the Health Ministry Spokeswoman Sima Lari said in her daily press conference on Tuesday.
A 5.7 magnitude earthquake jolts eastern TurkeyA 5.7 magnitude earthquake has hit the Pütürge district of Turkey’s eastern Malatya province, the country’s Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute announced on Tuesday.
Consumer price index rises by 11.76% annually in TurkeyConsumer price index has increased by 11.76% annually and 0.58% monthly in Turkey, the country's statistical institute said in a statement on Tuesday.
Zionist occupation regime triggers agricultural land in West BankThe zionist occupation forces caused fire damage to Palestinian agricultural land in Hableh village, south of Qalqiliya.
Global death toll from coronavirus pandemic rises to 697,255At least 18,449,772 people have so far tested positive for coronavirus around the world.
HAMAS condemns zionist regime’s airstrikes on GazaOn airstrikes by zionist occupation regime’s warplanes on the Gaza Strip, Hamas spokesperson Fawzi Barhoum stated the following:
A 4.5-magnitude earthquake jolts southern IranA 4.5-magnitude earthquake occurred in the Jam district of Iran's Bushehr province at 16:07 on Monday.