The number of confirmed coronavirus cases rises to 97 in Palestine
6 new cases have been confirmed with coronavirus in the occupied territory of Palestine, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 91.
97 confirmed coronavirus case have been reported in Palestine, said spokesman of Mahmud Abbas government told a news briefing in the West Bank city of Ramallah.
As the first victim of coronavirus pandemic in Palestine, a woman in her 60s, who had experienced symptoms and was later hospitalized, lost her life on Wednesday.
18 patients have been discharged from hospital after being cured, Mulhem said
5,562 tests have been conducted in Palestine so far, including 281 in the last 24 hours.
Mulhem urged Palestinian to avoid especially family visit to prevent the spread of pandemic.